Section Technologies offer a large range of IT services both to business and domestic clients. We have a large wealth of knowledge and will be very happy to work with you to plan and fix your upcoming IT requirements.
We are happy to support your organisation in whichever way you prefer, either pay as you go with an estimate in advance or through a bespoke, Care Plan Support Service Packages.
- Support when you need it which means that you have the peace of mind that help is readily at hand
- Dealing with a local supplier who
arefocused on your needs
- Technical support is delivered by phone, internet and on-site
- Advice based on practical, technical performance and reliability not towards a manufacturer
- Building block to growing a close working relationship. which means that we are able to tailor the IT support for your business
- Training for your staff by experienced trainers which means more productive and confident staff.
What does this actually mean to you?
- Keeping your business running SMOOTHLY
- Helping staff to stay productive by assisting them with any technical issues FAST
- Being able to ask questions ANY QUESTIONS and get an expert laymen terms response
- A team of technicians on hand to support you and your team during offices hours
- Technicians available out of hours and on call should you have urgent issues that require assistance
- Working in the background PROACTIVELY to keep your IT environment running optimally
- Planning stages of projects we can get involved to give technical expertise and advice
- A team who work remotely whenever possible so as not to disrupt your office environment
- Onsite support when needed with a team of tech’s who know how to work cleanly and efficiently in your office space
We are predominantly a business to
business support team, with many years’ experience working with a variety of industries
- Financial Planners
- Catering Companies
The above list is to name but a few of the client industries we maintain. What this demonstartes is that we have a vast knowledge of the following
- How to work
withinhighly confidential environments
- Knowledge of a wide range of software from Leap to Databuild
- Working in a varying environment from home office, factory or purpose-built office blocks
- How to work with a wide range of people and industries
- Differing technology to suit all businesses and projects