Endpoint and Device Control
The USB and External Hard Drive are important tools used daily to exchange data. To avoid sensitive data falling into the wrong hands, DriveLock takes care of it.
The USB port is a way for malware to enter and for sensitive data to leave the company. You are on the safe side with DriveLock. Our solutions provide full control in terms of “who, what, when, where and how” – without affecting the productivity of your employees. Every business deals with different data – flexibility with Device Control is a must have. The uniqueness of DriveLock is the flexible customization based on your requirements. Our system offers 17 different elements – from users and groups through time of day all the way to network location to uncomplicated and flexible set up of your own rules.
Advantages of DriveLock Device Control
- Integrated data flow control through data type examination
- pre-defined file filter groups of common file types
- complete monitoring capabilities through an extensive audit of file operations, including shadow copies
- offline- enabling enable codes
- additional security with shared networks or WebDAV based drives
- remote access to agents and display of currently valid settings
- most flexible control of externally connected media
- proactive prevention of CD/DVD burner usage
- integrated data flow control through file type examination
- multi-lingual, self-configurable user notifications