Backup & Disaster Recovery
Every business needs a Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution that can adapt to changing IT environments and get systems up and running fast after disruption. One of the biggest challenges companies face is how to maximize business continuity and avoid business disruption following a server failure.
6 short questions for you to answer to determine if you need to give us a call
- Do you carry out automated backups?
(Something that happens daily without human intervention)
- Do the backups automatically go to an offsite location?
(Extremely important as some of the latest viruses can attack businesses onsite backups)
- Do your onsite and offsite backups get tested daily or weekly to make sure they are actually recoverable and working?
(No point having them if they don’t work when needed)
- Do you know what is actually being backed up?
(Just data or your system and applications too)
- Would your business recover if you experienced a total loss of data?
(are you confident of your current solution)
- Would it be helpful if staff could recover an individual deleted document if it was important to have back?
(Our solution allows us to recover individual documents as we carry out 15 minute backup increments of your data)
What we do:
- Evaluating the needs of the client
- Propose options for both local and remote backups
- Configure automatic system backups
- Virtually boot backups in the event of hardware failure or loss
- Quickly transition backups to a new system
- backup and disaster recovery
- data protection
- managed system migration for Windows systems on virtual and physical machines.
- Recovery for systems, applications, and data to the same or different hardware