Backup & Disaster Recovery
Every business needs a Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution that can adapt to changing IT environments and get systems up and running quickly after disruption. One of the biggest challenges companies face is managing continuity and avoiding disruption after a server failure.
6 short questions to see if you need our support
- Do you carry out automated backups (Something that happens daily without human intervention)
- Do the backups automatically go to an offsite location? (Extremely important as some of the latest viruses can attack onsite backups)
- Do your onsite and offsite backups get tested daily or weekly to make sure they are 100% recoverable and working? (There is no point having them if they don’t work when needed)
- Do you know what is actually being backed up? (Just data or your systems and applications too)
- Would your business recover if you had a total loss of data? (are you confident in your current solution?)
- Do your backups recover individual deleted documents? (Our solution allows us to recover individual documents as we carry out 15 minute backup increments of your data)
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions, give us a call to see how we can help you!
What we do
- Evaluate the needs of the client
- Propose options for both local and remote backups
- Configure automatic system backups
- Virtually boot backups in the event of hardware failure or loss
- Quickly transition backups to a new system
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Data Protection
- Managed system migration for Windows systems on virtual and physical machines.
- Recovery for systems, applications, and data to the same or different hardware