Voice Over IP
Why use VOIP?
- Voip allows you to have call flows setup within your organisation.
- Switching to VOIP could save up to 40% on local calls.
- Unlike traditional PTSN lines, VOIP allows more than one connection in a single call. Confrence calls allow multiple parties in different locations to be connected to a single call.
- The cost of installation is very low as there is minimal hardware required to setup VOIP.
- VOIP allows you to still communicate with traditional PTSN lines so no one will be prevented from reaching you.
We recommend mVOICE and 3CX
Click below for more details