Looking for a career in I.T?
Are you hardworking with a positive attitude and inspired to be a team player? This is what it takes to be a part of Section Technologies!
We work in very fast paced, exciting environment and our business is growing quickly. We highly recommend you visit our website a couple times per month to keep a lookout for job openings, if there are no current job opportunities send through your resume and cover letter- we are always on the lookout for the right people!
IT Technician- Level 2
Office Location: Croydon South or Bundoora
Help Desk & IT Support (Information & Communication Technology)
Full time: $65,000 – $75,000
• Are you a problem solver?
• Looking for your tribe?
• Understand it’s not just a ticket it’s a person who needs help?
Then we may be just what you are looking for! Our main office is based in the leafy outer east (Croydon South) with a second office in Bundoora and our close-knit team is on the hunt for our next tribe member.
Our team is all about our relationships with our clients. They are the reason we exist. This role will involve a lot of onsite work with some help desk support based at our office.
What you will do…
- Technical support onsite (obviously) including trouble shooting network infrastructure
- Responding to clients through service desk tickets and calls
- Logging, managing, and resolving problems escalated to you
- Taking a proactive approach to managing issues and maintaining systems (we would just love it if you figured out problems before they happen and develop a plan for managing them).
What you will bring…
- Actual experience in configuring PCs, printers, servers, and application software
- Actual experience in configuring and installing Modems & Routers
- Strong knowledge of Server installations and Windows server operating systems
- Active Directory & Group Policy configuration and management experience
- Microsoft Exchange, Hybrid, Cloud & 365 configuration, and management experience
- Strong networking skills, experience with DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLAN, Routing.
- Support clients with Windows 10 & MAC applications
- Proven methodical approach to technical issue resolution
- Server upgrades and installations, Windows Domain and Exchange installations and migrations etc.
- Coding in PHP, SQL & C# is an advantage Virtualization
Who you will be…
• A willingness to be part of our tribe
• Have integrity to deliver on your promises
• A strong communicator both written and verbal
What you will receive
• Access to a fully maintained car to get you out and about to our clients
• Career opportunities- as we grow so will you!
• Opportunity to be a part of caring tribe
• Flexible working hours
• Choice of office locations
If this, is you come join us – we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
Email your C.V. and cover letter to: [email protected]